Belinder Elementary PTA offers current teachers at Belinder Elementary School the opportunity to request grants for funds to assist them in their classrooms or with special projects.
You may download the items to include in your application and the evaluation criteria here: 2016-belinder-pta-teacher-grant-form-pdf.
A preview of the application content is also below.
APPLICATION CONTENT TO INCLUDE:
- What is the academic project that you would like to start? Describe what subject area you will cover. Include a timeline for your work on this project.
- How many students will be eligible to participate in this project?
- Do you have plans to repeat this project in coming years? Is this a new or continuing project?
- Please attach documentation for your budget. Do you need money for supplies, books, etc? Will materials be reusable? Please include expenses.
- Are you requesting total funding or partial funding? Do you have other resources you intend to use as well? What resources are currently available to you to begin your project?
Please contact any member of the Grant Committee with questions. The Grant Committee is made up of the PTA President, President-Elect, and the Treasurer.