The overall purpose of the [National] PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
• Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
• Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
• Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
• Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
• Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
BELINDER ELEMENTARY PTA
Your Belinder Elementary PTA plans many exciting events and activities each year, such as the Harvest Carnival,Variety Show, and Family Math Madness. Additionally, through the Race for Excellence, Belinder PTA fundraising activities are the sole source of funding for three important staff positions at our school. As a result of donations to Belinder PTA Race for Excellence, we are able to employ a Math Aide, a Counselor, and a Reading Aide. Please visit our Race for Excellence page to learn why these positions were selected and how vital they are to every student. Thanks to the generous donations from the Belinder community we are able to help meet the needs of our students in this way. Join your Belinder PTA, today.
We thank our engaged parent body for continually helping in so many ways. Whether you have a little time to give or want to take on a large project, we look forward to working together. Through teacher grants, community service projects, cultural arts field trips, family activities, health initiatives, staff appreciation events, variety show, skate parties, and more—the Belinder staff, students, and parents make our school second to none.